citrus bliss bath bombs

citrus bliss bath bombs
so yummy !

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

starfire Cinnaclove Soap.. the new frontier !


What is it you ask? Well Starfire Cinnaclove soap is my latest greatest creation .. a soap that is orange with black swirls and smells like cinnamon and clove.. mmmmmm... looks awesome smells awesome and the labels are the best ones I have made yet.. This recipe was inspired by my good friend Jaimie-lyn.. and also named in her honour.. she makes jewelry under the name StarFire!!
I like the idea of making soap in honour of my friends :) Soon I will be working with Lady Buck(Gwenith) to make some super awesome Shaman soaps infused with magik !!!!

Deals for the month of sept. are.... lime soap $4 per bar... lavender patchouli soap is buy 2 get one free !! or $4 per bar if you only need one ;)

Hope you are all enjoying this chilly fallish weather !

Happy Showering

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment