citrus bliss bath bombs

citrus bliss bath bombs
so yummy !

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Big Soap Sale and other goodies on sale too!


Well its house cleaning time... and I am sweeping out the old to make room for the new and improved! I have a whole bunch of soaps on sale.. 10 bars for $30 I also have some body oils on sale for $8 per bottle (reg. $18) a few facial serums with old labels for $7 (reg. $15) and some bath bombs too! I even have 4 jars of brown sugar body scrub in lime or orange cinnamon for only $5 per jar (reg. $12)

I am downsizing and re-creating some of the best soaps in my collection so they will be even better! Lime twist will now be an intoxicating blend of lime, lemon and juniper oil... I just made the first test batch of the new blend today! It smells divine :)

If you would like to come get some sale items please email me at cboyce37@cogeco.ca to book your shopping appointment. I have about 30 bars of soap left on sale and tidbits of other good stuff.. so come get it before its gone !

Happy Showering folks

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment