citrus bliss bath bombs

citrus bliss bath bombs
so yummy !

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

and the winner is >>>>>>>>>>>

So Jaimie-Lyn is the winner... they use extracts from a red bug called the "cochineal", a very little bug that drinks the juice of a cactus... it takes 70,000 of these little bugs to make one pound of dye..... I liked Babi's response of "beet root" it is a much nicer way to dye something red... Clay is another way to dye cosmetics...

Jaimie-lyn you win a bath bombs and a $5 jewelry gift certificate :)

Happy Showering folks.

Casey

1 comment:

  1. Its rather disturbing......using a bug for colouring. But then again we use so many odd things in products I'm not surprised by this one. Nw thats for obviously an intense colouring. Couldn't you use a red flower of sorts to do the same thing. That is if you're not looking for a deep colouring? I have deep red sunfowers. Maybe I'll dry one out and see.

    P.s. reserve me a Jacob bomb. ;)
    I went passed your place the other day and thought " I should hang with casey soon. See what shes up to."

    ReplyDelete