citrus bliss bath bombs

citrus bliss bath bombs
so yummy !

Monday, October 11, 2010

Home Shopping Parties win $25 to spend at your party !

Contest just for you awesome Blog followers ;) The first 2 people to Book a Shiva's Delight Home Shopping party this holiday season will win a $25 credit to spend at their party.. You will still get all the other great hostess perks too..( a basket of bath goods and 2 half price jewelry items)
All you have to do is call me to book your date and give me the code word "Turkey" if you are one of the first 2 people to call you will get a $25 credit to spend at your party !!!! 613-549-1859.
Imagine shopping in your own living room while drinking wine with your best pals! I'd say that's a great way to have a party !!
Here are the available party dates: October 21, 28 November 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25, December 8,9,10

I have also embarked an a new career ;) I am now a passion parties consultant.. so you can also book me for a passion party too. message and I can let you know what the BUZZ is all about ;) Book me to do a passion party this november and get and one item for %40 0ff !

Happy showering folks,

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment