citrus bliss bath bombs

citrus bliss bath bombs
so yummy !

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Home Parties and Holiday Shopping Time

Good Morning Everyone !

I just opened a 4 boxes of new bling last night... I even snagged afew pieces of jewelry for my own self .. this stuff is fantastic... I will post some pictures of it on the blog... I have also made another batch of tangerine chocolate soap to be ready for december !! It smells amazing and looks just like swirled fudge.... I am deep in the heart of booking holiday shopping parties... If you would like to book a home party to make your holiday shopping super easy and super fun.. I have some november dates still available and some early december dates! You will get to pick some soap and other bath goodies just for having a party and I will even give you 2 half price jewelry items of your choice... Its sooo easy.. you invite you gals over .. I set up the goods, jewelry, soap, bath goods and more.. then you all shop and drink wine in your house!!!! No driving, no shopping malls, and no downtown parking madness... simple and easy ! Please book soon as I already have 6 parties this november and am filling up fast...

Happy showering Folks...

Casey

ps. As a special just for you blog followers the secret deal on till my birthday (nov. 5th) is that if you buy and item of jewelry you get 2 free bath bombs... !

No comments:

Post a Comment