citrus bliss bath bombs

citrus bliss bath bombs
so yummy !

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Citrus Bath salts are here again!

It's that time of year again... yup... the holidays are coming and its time to make bath salts again!!! I just made a delicious batch of citrus bliss bath salts... pink himalayan and dead sea salt blended with tangerine, sweet orange and pink grapfruit oils.. and of course some lovely calendula petals to top it off ! They smell divine and they look pretty too ! $12 per jar and you can get about 5 baths out of one jar !! not bad i say :) My house is full of bath bombs.. the laundry is being ingnored.. I am up to my ears in gift baskets and have about 7 more sales to do this month. Busy times for sure! If any of you lovely folks need some gift ideas this year.. why not give a Shiva's Delight goody basket full of soaps, bath bombs, body butter and bath salts !! I have all sorts in all price ranges and they come all wrapped up with pretty bows too ;)

I wish you all good dreams and warm soapy showers

Casey

1 comment: