citrus bliss bath bombs

citrus bliss bath bombs
so yummy !

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Day After Earth Hour

It's the day after earth hour.. I sit in my kitchen surrounded by boxes of soap and other yummy smelling creations.. I may not have sold out but I met a lot of great people.. sold a bunch of bath bombs.... some soap and suprisingly afew items of jewelry! Earth Hour was a wonderful experience.. kids dancing to super fun drummers, a fire show, a kick ass band... and the hot chocolate was amazing!
I am sending a big shout out to Jaimie-lyn... she was my saving grace last night.. she helped me set up, sell the goods and stayed with me till the end :) Thank you Jaimie-lyn !!!!!

In honour of earth hour... and to inspire you all to shop locally I am offering a special deal... come see me and you can get: 1 bar of soap, 3 bath bombs, a body butter, a face scrub of your choice and a lip balm for $45! reg. $55 so you save $10 !~

This sale is this week! so come on by and have a cup of tea with me and pick up some fantastic locally made 100% natural skin care !

Happy showering folks

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment