citrus bliss bath bombs

citrus bliss bath bombs
so yummy !

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Shiva's Delight and Earth Hour!

Tonight we celebrate Earth Hour.. a time to turn off the lights and pay homage to mother nature! Sit by candle light... enjoy the moment and say a prayer for our kind mother! She is our mother, our home, our ecosystem, she is the earth beneath our feet!

I have been invited to sell my natural soaps and other goodies at Kingston Earth Hour Unplugged.. I will be in market square from 6:30pm till 9:30 pm tonight.. if you are at the event please come by for a visit... Jaimie-lyn (the awesome starfire witch) will be with me helping me out... and it is her brithday!

There will be an off the grid concert with the Gertrudes at 8pm and I have heard rumors of a fire show too! There will be free hot chocolate too!

Turn off those lights and give mother nature a rest! Happy Earth Hour Folks...

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment