citrus bliss bath bombs

citrus bliss bath bombs
so yummy !

Monday, April 26, 2010

I bet you didn't know that !

Did you know that big soap companies take the best part of the soap "away" during the soapmaking process ???? Well they do! Most companies remove the glycerin from their soap.. and its the glycerin that moisturizes and leaves you feeling soft and silky !! Ever notice that after scrubbing down with a big brand bar you feel all dry and you need moisturizer to quench your thirsty skin?? That's cause they take out all the good stuff..... I was really shocked when I learned this... it seems so silly to remove the good part of the soap and leave the chemical stuff behind... hmmmm.. why they do this I am not totally sure... but seeing as how many of them have their own line of lotions and creams that work oh so well after a good shower.. well that may be the motivation right there.....
I don't do that to my soap.. and I am proud to say that one of my biggest compliments had been how people don't feel all dry and itchy after using my bars... their skin feels soft :) I guess I must be doing something right! Now to take on health canada... get those labels approved and hope that they like my natural recipes...My soap will clean up the world one soul at a time!

Happy bathing folks !!

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment