citrus bliss bath bombs

citrus bliss bath bombs
so yummy !

Sunday, July 11, 2010

soap trivia...... who wants to win a bar of my new swirled lime twist soap???

OK soap lovers... its trivia time! who ever responds with the first correct answer will win a lovely bar of my new lime twist soap.. it is swirled with spinach and alfalfa extract for a very cool new look :)

Here is the question..... What are 3 therapeutic qualities of lime essential oil??

I look forward to reading your answers !!

Happy showering

Casey

1 comment:

  1. I won't accept a prize but if my answers are right others can steal them....since I'm in england. But I'm going with Lime essential oils are anti-scorbutic, antiseptic, antiviral, disinfectant, bactericidal, astringent, and restorative. I could be talking out of my ass though... haha .. Hello From the UK casey. I hope you, Jet and Carl are all well :)

    ReplyDelete