citrus bliss bath bombs

citrus bliss bath bombs
so yummy !

Friday, August 6, 2010

Chocolate soap.. to eat or not to eat?

Unrefined Cocoa butter, swirled with sugar and cocoa powder... smells like fudge.. looks like marbled cake. yes I want to eat it.. lick the spoon and all that jazz... The chocolate soap is the most amazing soap i have ever made.. It turned out perfect, looks and smells amazing.. In six weeks I will lather myself in chocolate suds and most likely have to fight off Carl seeing as how I will smell good enough to eat :) If you would like a bar of this chocolate wonder put in your orders.. i have 25 bars curing but will be making more next week ! This soap will make your mouth water.

This month the deal is 5 bars of soap for $25 (they are now all priced at $6 each due to awesome new packaging and fancy ingredients;) and for all of you blog followers pendants are half price till august 13th! I have and awesome new shipment of pretty shell jewelry in.. i have already snagged two necklaces for my own self cause they are so beautiful ;)

Happy showering and shopping everyone.. I hope to see you soon!

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment