citrus bliss bath bombs

citrus bliss bath bombs
so yummy !

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Yummy Peppermint Tootsie Bars

Hello Folks... I am busy in the kitchen listening to Jeff Buckly and making peppermint, tea tree, oregano, eucalyptus foot moisturizing bars!!!!! They are amazing but very messy and time consuming to make... they smell awesome.. and melt like butter on your feet , perfect for dry cracked heels and for foot massages! They are 4 ounces, shaped like feet and they last a very long time! For $15 you could own one of these amazing bars... I do not make them very often and I only have 10 so if you want one before they all sell at the women's art festival please let me know.. I am home today and tomorrow :) I am also making mini tootsie bars for those who wish to give it a try .. mini's are $6.
I will be vending my bath goodies this weekend at the women's art festival in city park.. Sunday from 10-4 pm.. Hope to see you there.

happy showering

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment